Our dogs are part of the family so we realise how important it is to find someone who is dependable, reliable and going to love your pup as much as you do!
That’s where we come in...
Here at STP we are able to offer regular and ad hoc dog walking services so whether you need a service Monday to Friday or the occasional walk here and there, we can help!
GROUP DOG WALKS
Ideal if your pooch loves to explore and play in the company of others. Dogs are taken in small, friendly groups of no more than four, to one of our large local parks for a full hour of fun and frolics!
Dogs are transported safely in our vehicles using safety restraints at all times. Whilst in our care dogs have one of our Simply the Pets ID tags attached to their collar or harness and our team carry pet first aid kits and water with them on walks.
Want your dog to enjoy some off lead time?
No problem...all we need is your written consent and for them to pass our own off lead assessment to check that your dogs recall is reliable, consistent and safe.
DOGGY DAY OUT
- Does your dog have boundless energy?
- Are they of an age or breed where one walk is never enough?
- Are you out for long hours of a day and worried about the amount of time your dog will be left alone?
If yes, our Doggy Day Out is for you!
Dogs are collected in the morning, around 10.30am, get taken on both a morning and afternoon walk where they will get to have a great time exploring and playing, before being dropped home around 2.30pm - no doubt heading straight off to the land of nod to dream of all the fun they've had!
We appreciate that not all dogs are suited to group walks. So, if your dog prefers to have their own space, is elderly, has a medical condition or needs a bit more training, our one-to-one walks are for you.
We offer 30min and 60min one-to-one walks.
These walks are also available for clients who need a service outside of our usual group walk times.
Individual walks are a great option for dogs who may have behavioural issues or require further training. This could be a puppy, a dog that pulls or a dog who doesn't get on well with others.
At STP we aim to provide our pawrents and their pups with the right service for their individual needs.
If you are interested in our Dog Walking service please get in touch using the Contact Us form.
"What I like about Simply the Pets is that they have been consistently reliable, but also flexible to my needs. Chester is always excited when they turn up fetching his lead in anticipation. He's a dog that needs a lot of exercise and always has a very good walk evidenced by him going straight to his bed to sleep on his return!"
Why Choose STP?
- Consistent, trustworthy & reliable service
- Insured, DBS checked & First Aid Trained
- A full hour's walk which starts once we're at the park
- Friendly, honest & trustworthy walkers
- Updates on your dogs adventures after every service via our software & on our social media pages
- Access to our fantastic Online scheduling system - request & cancel services at a time convenient to you!
- An incredibly reliable service with cover available should your walker be on holiday, off sick etc
- We don't draw attention to your absence so no sign written vehicles or uniforms