As a Certified Canine Body Language and Puppy Training Specialist we love to help puppies become sociable, confident, and well-adjusted. We work closely with our owners to achieve this – it is all about teamwork!
Our 121 Puppy Course is designed to provide you and your puppy with all of the tools to learn the obedience basics. This includes:
- Sit and down
- Wait and Stay
- Puppy Biting/ Nipping
- Lead Walking
- Road Crossing
- Socialisation· Jumping Up
At Simply the Pets we take a completely force free approach. This means that we only use positive, reward-based training methods.
We very much work at your dog’s pace and as every dog is different, we will tailor each session to you and your pup.
Benefits of 1-2-1 Training
- Tailored training specifically to you and your pup. No need to feel pressured or embarrassed to pick something up as quickly as the puppy next to you
- No distractions of a group environment – we add the distractions as and when WE are ready to further proof your pups training
- Little to no travelling to classes. We come to you or meet you in a local park (depending on class content)
- Start as soon as your pup arrives home. No need to wait for vaccinations or for the next puppy class to start
- Involve the whole family – no limit on numbers
cost - £150
4 x 45 min sessions
Once puppies have completed their training sessions our walks are a great way of putting all they've learnt into practice in the real world
When you finish our course, it's not always 'Goodbye'
Many clients decide to book in additional follow up sessions once a month after completing their four-week course to fine tune their skills.